martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

To Heather

Heather I really really need you to give me a hug, please? Maybe you can travel to here. I know I dream a lot, all the day I'm dreaming we're together but you say 'I don't know how people can live without dreams'. I can't, but when I dream my life is difficult, too. I'm a depressed person and every time I realize that I can't give you a hug, that I can't say you face to face 'I love you' I start to cry, I know that sounds stupid, but I don't know what to do. I try to get better, thinking 'I'm lucky I can talk with you, tell to you how important you're in my life' but some days I can't be positive. My depressing side wins to me. Heather, really, you're TOO MUCH IMPORTANT. How I always tell to you: you changed me. You make me stronger
I love talk with people from other countries, I've known people so amazing, like you. But it's awful not being able to meet with those people. I'm always wishing that maybe someday you can come here or I can go there. 
My sweetheart, I wish you the best in this life. When you're not happy I wonder, why is this world as unfair? When you're not happy I wish I could give you a big hug and tell to you, face to face, 'You're one of the best persons in this world, don't worry about what happens because you ROCK and everything will be OK'.
I love you with all my soul and heart. Thanks for making me so happy. I always will be here for you.
Mailén.


YOU ARE MY ANGEL <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario